18 Digital scientific illustrations (photorealistic drawings) of High Quality.
For course books and handbooks, scientifical popular magazines and publications, etc.
Perfect for wall art posters, prints, stationery, scrapbooking, invitations, cards, blogs, mood boards, Instagram posts and more.
1. Pisum (Pisum sativum) (3 files with 5 objects).
2. Phaseolus (Phaseolus vulgaris) (3 files with 4 objects).
3. Soybean (Glycine max) (3 files with 4 objects).
4. Wheat (Triticum aestivum) (1 file with 6 objects).
5. Rye (Secale cereal) (1 file with 5 objects).
6. Hordeum (Hordeum vulgare) (1 file with 5 objects).
7. Oat (Avena sativa) (1 file with 5 objects).
8. Zea mays (3 files with 6 objects).
9. Common sunflower (Helianthus) (1 file with 5 objects).
10. Cotton plant (Gossypium arboretum) (1 file with 3 objects).
Total: 18 files with 48 objects.
What you receive:
· 18 individual PSD image files (layered, transparent background, shadows on a separate layer). Digital scientific drawings of high resolution and high image detail (5000 × 5000 px, 300 dpi). Note: Turn on layer visibility in PSD files.
· 18 JPG preview images on gray background (5000 × 5000 px).
· Species names in English and scientific names in Latin (text document file).
· License Agreement (PDF file).
Other products and books of the author: scienceart.gumroad.com
Happy designing and creativity!
Cereal grasses. 18 Digital scientific illustrations (photorealistic drawings) of High Quality.